Ductless mini-splits are a good way to cool an area of your home. Is there one area of your home that you prefer to keep cooler than another area? Then, a ductless mini-split cooling system will be perfect for you. Unlike other systems, the ductless system can be installed in zones and set to a specific temperature for that particular area. Then, another another unit can be placed in another zone or area of the home and set to another temperature for varying temperatures throughout the home.
- Perhaps Your Air Conditioning System Isn’t Equipped for Our Recent Humid Conditions
- Well pumps and Lightning Strikes, What You Need to Know
- Hydration & the Importance of Good Tasting Water
- How to Shut Down Your Heating System for the Warm Spring & Summer Months
- Your Air Conditioning Unit and Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Carrying on the Family Legacy…Dan Sanders Spotlight
- Who is Ready to Install a Whole-Home Generator?
- Minimizing Water Contamination in Your Home with a Reverse Osmosis Water System
- Now is the Time to Prepare Your Plumbing System for Spring
- Do You Need To Prepare Your Plumbing Pipes For The Cold Weather?