Ductless mini-splits are a good way to cool an area of your home. Is there one area of your home that you prefer to keep cooler than another area? Then, a ductless mini-split cooling system will be perfect for you. Unlike other systems, the ductless system can be installed in zones and set to a specific temperature for that particular area. Then, another another unit can be placed in another zone or area of the home and set to another temperature for varying temperatures throughout the home.
- Don’t Let a Heating System Emergency Leave You Out in the Cold…Call RE Sanders Inc.!
- Let’s Talk About How to Keep Your Family Warm & Dispel Misconceptions About Ductless Heating
- Which System is Best, Ductless or Boiler?
- RE Sanders Describes Mini Split
- Standby Generator: It’s a Good Idea to Have One in the Event of a Power Outage
- The Truth About Window Units and Ductless Air Conditioning
- Do You Know How to Prepare Your House for a Generator?
- How Can I Tell If My Water Softener Isn’t Working Properly?
- Keep the Water Running this Summer & Avoid Burning Out Your Well Pump with these Simple Tips
- During This Hot Season, How Should You Set Your Thermostat for Continual Home Comfort?